Brochures

Those small folded pieces packed with a businesses' entire reason for existence. Okay, maybe they're not that dramatic, but definitely that important. Check out these brochures I'm proud to include in my portfolio.



SFCU new brochures
Ingredients:
3 c products
3 c stock photography
3 c Marydale & Futura
3 equal parts
Pantone 368, 144, 3005



One of my many roles at SFCU was to update branding materials. An example of this was my consolidation of 9 brochures worth of product information down to 3.
This streamlined our marketing materials with a simple, clean, and colorful design.



Golf Tournament brochure
Ingredients:
3 c panels
1 c illustrated golf balls
3 c illustrated golf accessories
1 tbsp sunny skies




This brochure advertised UT Health’s 16th annual golf tournament. I wanted to draw player’s attention in by enticing them with the thought of a peaceful day out on the greens.